The Change Request (CR) Submitter
Change Request submitters should keep the following in mind:
- Only 50 CRs can by submitted per person
- CRs must adhere to CDC’s MAHC Scope, Principles, and Style Guidance.
- CRs that do not adhere to this will be returned to the submitter for improvements. The improved CR will need to be resubmitted.
- Be ready to provide a response to any questions from the TRC CR Facilitator.
- Understand that the TRC may wish to modify your CR.
- If this happens, you will be notified by email from the TRC CR Facilitator. You will have 30 calendar days to respond to any recommended changes to your CR.