Webinar: Aquatic Insights from Public Health Officials - Friday, January 28, 2022, 12:00 p.m. ET
FREE for CMAHC members. Only $10 for non-members.
This webinar brings together an expert panel of public health officials to discuss the relationship between public health officials and the owner, operators, service professionals, and staff of aquatic venues. In addition to learning the top issues that public health officials see with aquatic venues, the webinar will have a moderated Q&A period during which participants can ask questions live.
CLICK HERE to join us on Friday, January 28.
- Kathleen O. Moore, R.S., CPO, Program Specialist / Compliance Officer, Texas Dept. of State Health Services
- Jun Naotsuka, Water Recreation Program Manager, Washington State Dept. of Health and CMAHC Board of Directors member
- Bharathi Patimalla-Dipali, Environmental Analyst III, Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health
- Mary Shaffer, MA, REHS, Recreation Programs Administrator, Bureau of Environmental Health & Radiation Protection, Ohio Department of Health
- Learn the top issues that public health officials see when inspecting aquatic venues
- Gain valuable insight on what public health officials deem priorities when inspecting aquatic venues
- Explore the inspector-to-owner/operator/staff/service relationships and learn three ways to enhance this relationship
Limited spots available. Register for this webinar today.
Filed under: Events