Caucus Membership and Sector Explanation
- Public Health (Federal, State, Local)
- Supplier/Manufacturer/Consumer Protection Groups/Academia
Member Sector Explanations
- Public Health: Includes members who are state, state designees, local, and federal public health sector government officials involved in guiding, regulating, and inspecting public aquatic facilities.
- Aquatics Design: Includes members primarily involved in designing aquatic facilities.
- Aquatics Builder: Includes members primarily involved in constructing aquatic facilities.
- Aquatics Management-Includes members who own or operate aquatic facilities, including government and academic facilities.
- Aquatics Staff: Includes members that work at aquatic facilities, including government and academic facilities.
- Aquatics Service Professional: Includes members who primarily provide construction, repair, and maintenance services to residential and commercial pools, spas, and other aquatic venues.
- Consumer: Includes members that use aquatic facilities as consumers. If you are a retiree from public health oversight/regulation or the aquatics sector, select the sector you retired from and put “Retiree and name/type of organization” in the appropriate “organization” box.
- Aquatics Supplier: Includes members primarily supplying products, training (e.g., operator, lifeguard), information (e.g., trade magazines), data, or other services used by the aquatics sector.
- Aquatics Manufacturer: Includes members primarily manufacturing products used by the aquatics sector.
- Consumer Protection Group: Includes members supplying third party testing, model code writing, funding for improving health and safety at aquatic facilities (e.g., some foundations), or other services used by the aquatics sector.
- Academia: Includes members supplying information or data used by the aquatics sector. Involvement in management or staffing of academic aquatic facilities should choose Management or Staff as their sector.