View 2020 CMAHC Conference Change Requests and Member Comments
To read a CR or CR member comment, click on the appropriate link in the table. To submit a Change Request, visit “Enter or Edit Your Change Request”. To submit a member comment, open the specific Change Request and click on the “Submit Comments” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are already a CMAHC member then sign in and continue with your download.
- If you are not currently an active CMAHC member, please register as a CMAHC member and then continue with your download.
- Search by either entering a code section or word in the “Enter search term” box, or click on the “View the Table of Contents” button and then click on an item number in the displayed table of contents.
- Select the "View the MAHC Glossary" or "View the MAHC Acronyms" for the full contents of each.
- When using the Table of Contents search option, note that you can click on a Part (e.g. Part 4.1) and the table of contents for that item will expand to show the subparts (e.g. 4.1.1, 4.1.2, etc.). Some subpart numbers are marked with an asterisk* (e.g. 4.1.1*). Those with asterisks have sub-sections or sub-paragraphs that can be displayed by clicking on the number with the asterisk.
- When searching using the “Enter search term” box, some items in the "Section Number" part of the table have section numbers that are indented. These indented items are the subsections under a searched item but do not contain the search term. The subsections are included so you can see the context of the searched item.
- Wherever a searched item includes a reference to another MAHC section (e.g. per MAHC Section 184.108.40.206.1), the referenced MAHC item shows up in red which can be clicked on to display that referenced section.
- The defined glossary words are in caps in the text of the MAHC and Annex, the same as in the MAHC, and they can be clicked on to pop-up the glossary for the term.
- The defined acronyms are in caps in the text of the MAHC and Annex, the same as in the MAHC, and they can be clicked on to pop-up the acronym definition for the term.
- If you are already a CMAHC member then sign in and continue with your comment submission.
- If you are not currently an active CMAHC member, please register as a CMAHC member and then continue with your comment submission.
2020 Change Request Form
Committee (TSC) Change
Request Evaluation Form
PO Box 3121
Decatur, GA 30031