Become a Sponsor
The CMAHC relies on funding from members and sponsors to promote the use of the MAHC and meet MAHC-user and CMAHC member needs.
Help us protect the health and safety of people, families, and workers at public swimming facilities through a corporate or conference sponsorship.
Learn more about CMAHC successes and future priorities.
CMAHC ensures that sponsors and members can have open discussion with regulators and aquatics leaders to make the MAHC the best possible health and safety guidance available. In between the MAHC update cycles, the CMAHC will be taking new steps to ensure the MAHC reaches its full potential to reduce disease, injuries, and drownings at public aquatic venues throughout the US. These efforts will include:
- Expanded advocacy to promote adoption of the MAHC nationwide
- More proactive technical consultations on how to apply different policies in the MAHC to help protect people and save lives
- New ad hoc committees to solve pressing aquatics issues, such as ventilation design and air quality, splashpad redesign, and shell design
- Partnerships to promote aquatic health and safety through innovative tools, such as chemical safety videos, training courses, MAHC compliance evaluations, and other products
But we need your support to do it. Contact the CMAHC today to discuss opportunities for your organization to sponsor CMAHC’s work in one of these areas or on a brand-new initiative. We can work with you to create a tailored sponsorship package based on shared priorities and focus areas.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels
A Founding Sponsor is an organization, association, person or institution that committed a one-time initial contribution of $100,000 or greater prior to the first CMAHC biennial conference in 2015 to assist in the "Founding" of the CMAHC. An organization’s Founding Sponsor status will be retained in CMAHC organizational sponsorship materials in subsequent years as long as the sponsor continues Sponsorship at one of the sponsorship levels listed below.
A Triennial Sponsor is an organization, association, person or institution that supports the CMAHC by making a 3-year commitment at one of the following levels:
- Hall of Fame ($60,000 or an annualized payment for each of the 3 years)
- Platinum ($40,000 or an annualized payment for each of the 3 years)
- Gold ($20,000 or an annualized payment for each of the 3 years)
- Palladium ($15,000 or an annualized payment for each of the 3 years)
- Silver ($10,000 or an annualized payment for each of the 3 years)
- Bronze ($5,000 or an annualized payment for each of the 3 years)
Please click on the CMAHC corporate sponsorship flyer below for more information about sponsor categories and benefits.
Vote on the Code 2020: Sponsorship Opportunities
CMAHC invites you to participate in sponsorship opportunities surrounding the next triennial Vote on the Code conference in 2020, where you and your colleagues will have the chance to add your voice to the MAHC. The conference attracts leaders from the aquatics, public health, and environmental health sectors who are committed to keeping the MAHC viable for the future.
Show your organization’s commitment to MAHC improvement and adoption through one of the CMAHC's conference sponsorship opportunities. Please see the 2020 Vote on the Code Conference Sponsorship Flyer below for more information.
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring CMAHC.
PO Box 3121
Decatur, GA 30031