2020 Triennial Conference: Change Requests and Attachments: Public Viewing
Every 3 years, everyone across the country and around the world has an opportunity to participate in the CMAHC process to update the MAHC by submitting recommendations for improvements to the MAHC. The deadline to submit change requests for the next edition of the MAHC has passed.
Join us for the 2020 CMAHC Vote on the Code Triennial Conference to be held October 13-14, 2020, in Houston, TX. The ability to comment, vote, and to fully engage in the discussion is available only for CMAHC members. Please join the CMAHC today to ensure your voice is heard during these important discussions.
CMAHC Member Benefits
While anyone can submit a Change Request,
CMAHC members have the unique opportunity to review, comment, and vote on all Change Requests in full.
- First, you can comment and provide new data on submitted Change Requests that highlight needed improvements, or point out important deficits of the Change Request that will be seen by all CMAHC members, the Technical Review Committee, and the seven Technical Committees. Your feedback could impact the overall Technical Committee review and Change Request revisions.
- Second, you can add your "actual voice" to the discussion at the CMAHC Vote on the Code.
- Third, all members can submit comments on the Change Requests before, during, and for several weeks after the conference to provide further data that could influence how other members vote. These comments can be used to add new data to the conversation and further explain how you think members should vote.
- Fourth, all members will be able to vote on each and every one of the finalized Change Requests when voting opens at the start of the Conference.
- Fifth, members are eligible to be members of Technical, Ad Hoc, and Standing Committees to assist the progress of the CMAHC before the triennial conference.
PO Box 3121
Decatur, GA 30031