2015 Biennial Conference: Change Requests, Technical Committee Reviews, Member Comments, and Voting Results
Over 150 Change Request (CR) forms (n=159) were submitted during the January 5 to February 19, 2015 MAHC 1st Edition open season. These were considered at the CMAHC Vote on the Code 2015 Biennial Conference that was held in Scottsdale, AZ October 6-7, 2015, which included over 100 persons on-site and over 80 livestream participants.
All CRs were open to three rounds of member comment:
- The first member comment period was for 60 days from March 31, 2015 to July 6, 2015. During that time, CRs were also being reviewed by the Technical Review Committee (TRC) and a summary and voting recommendation report was being created. The TRC reports were posted on September 17, 2015 for member viewing.
- The second member comment period was open from September 17, 2015 until October 23, 2015, which was 2 weeks after the conference.
- The CMAHC “Vote on the Code 2015” Biennial Conference met on October 6-7, 2015 and discussed the primary CRs so members were aware of the issues and could prepare for voting. All member comments were posted and some minor modifications were made to several CRs.
- The CRs were open for a third member comment period from November 6, 2015 through November 19, 2015.
- All member comments were posted by November 20, 2015 and voting opened for the month from November 21, 2015 through December 20, 2015. Members could review all CRs and attachments, TRC reports, member comments, and conference presentations during the voting period.
- Voting results were sent to CDC and posted for member and public viewing on January 22, 2016.
- The MAHC 2nd Edition is expected to be released for Healthy and Safe Swimming Week in May, 2016.
CMAHC Vote on the Code 2015 Biennial Conference Outcomes
PO Box 3121
Decatur, GA 30031